3 Lines of Implied Defense
In this webinar we explore the recent IIA modifications to the 3 Lines Model and discuss what impact this will have on existing risk management frameworks, and whether the changes will create the realignment of risk ownership and accountability or create more uncertainty and vulnerability.
What you are going to learn
A few more words about this course
Recently, a lot of enforcement actions we are seeing arise from failures in ownership of 3 Lines. The new Three Lines model, promises to change the way many organizations look not just at risk, but also at controls, collaboration, communication, accountability, assurance, and more.
• The failures of the first model and why a new model is needed
• The need to ownership and accountability
• Understanding the revised 3 lines model and the key differences in the new model
• How will these difference translate to your organisational risk model framework
• What should you do next to align to the revised model:
Founder and CEO of Young Enterprises LLC
Partner at Baker Tilly